It is that time of the year again! Time to set goals and create a vision for the upcoming year! Take a look at my goals for 2012 and here are a few goals that I actually accomplished
- I hosted my first event with MUA/Beauty Blogger Kim Porter
- I shopped my closet! I did a lot of repeating this year and it was the best money saver yet!
- I wanted to switch up my hair styles and I did. I had about 7 hair styles this year. 7! Take a look through my favorite what I wore posts to get an idea of the different styles
- I became a better networker, especially with brands!
There were a few things that I did not accomplish, like improve my youtube channel, but I did improved my social media presence! So I still have some work to do. Here are my goals for 2013
- Time management! Manage my time between God, family/friends, work, social life, and the blog of course
- Continue to shop my closet and become a better thrifter (Who doesn’t love saving money)
- Improve the health of my hair (It has grown tremendously over the last year and I want to reach BSL-brastrap length or longer this year)
- Workout! When I created HerGoodyBag I wanted it to be a one stop shop to help you look good, feel great, and live better and health is important. I want to incorporate more healthy workout tips and recipes to stay in shape. When we are in shape our clothes look amazing!
- Network- I did well this year, but I know I can do more. I want to start working more directly with brands and collaborating with other bloggers to provide better content for you all.
- Improve my Youtube channel. I am serious about this! I will be purchasing equipment within the next month to begin that process.
- Host another event! Fabulously Chic was a success and I hope to bring you another great event! I also want to host smaller events as well with brands and retailers
- Create better content! I think I accomplished that this year! I will be doing a survey within the next week to find out what YOU want to read. After all I do this for the people lo
- Community Service! I have to start giving back, so I will be looking in to volunteering with women’s shelters and other organizations to help women Look Good. Feel Great. Live Better.
- Interact more with my readers! I truly appreciate all of you and I am thinking of ways to interact with you all more!