Thanks for visiting HerGoodyBag.com and I am excited about having a potential partnership.
About Her Goody Bag Blog
- Provides readers with relevant information on new, current, and top brands, designers and trends in the fashion and entertainment industries
- Provides readers with a balance of information on places to shop, events to attend (exclusive sales), and products to purchase in a variety of price ranges with the understanding that “fashion or style is not a luxury”
- Provides readers with quality content keep them informed on ways to improve their image
- Provides readers with first hand information on their favorite brands and designers
- Reviews-stores, products, services
- Sponsored Posts
- Banner Advertisements
- Page Takeovers
- Event Hosting
- Social Media Updates-Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
- Fashion Styling Services
- UK StyleFrench Connection Uk
- jc penney
- American Express
Reasons to Sponsor/Collaborate
- Her Goody Bag is a refreshing blog that is rapidly growing and blogs are thriving and moving toward the forefront of fashion and beauty.
- We have developed a solid relationship with our readers who respect, trust, and appreciate our opinions on products, brands, and designers we endorse
- We bring a fresh perspective and new consumers to the fashion and beauty industries.
- To connect with the influencers and trendsetters in a variety of industries including, but not limited to, fashion, beauty, and social media.
HGB Go-Getter (Reader Profile)
The HGB Go-Getter is a woman who is ambitious, down to earth, motivating, trendsetting and risk taking. In no way, shape, or form is she perfect, and that is what makes her unique. She acknowledges and embraces her imperfections, but strives to be better. She does not settle for anything, she knows exactly what she wants. The HGB Go-Getter is classy, confident, and encouraging. She is not selfish or discouraging, she tries to help the people around her be the best also. With her head held high, shoulders back, and heels on the HGB Go-Getter is not afraid to go after what she wants.
The style of these women is not dictated by trends. They set trends. They wear what enhances their beauty and fits their lifestyle and budget.
Stores and Brands: Forever 21, H&M, Zara, Express, American Apparel, Nine West, Loehmann’s, Blooming Dales, Steve Madden, Aldo, Top Shop, Urban Outfitters, ASOS.com, Nordstrom, Barney’s, Jeffrey Campbell, Rachel Roy, Norma Kamali, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Alexander Wang
- Su Genis Boutique Feature
- Fashion Deconstructed Featured Writer
- Mahogany Butterfly Featured Writer
- Tribeca Retail Club
- The Money Movement Featured Writer
- Glam Media
Email email@example.com for the full media kit-advertising rates, demographics, analytics