I don’t have any catchy quotes for you today, sorry. I just wanted to tell you about the newest changes to Her Goody Bag. I know you may have noticed the lack of posting over the past three weeks. Well that’s because I was in the process of redesigning the blog. Many people think that being a blogger you just sit behind the computer, go to fancy events, and get free stuff. That is hardly the case.
I worked closely with Artiatesia Deal for the new design. She’s done previous work for me and I must say I was blown away when I saw the final product this go round.
The new site is much more user friendly. With the main and sub navigation bars you can find your favorite sections and features of the blog easily. I wanted something that was definitely more functional for you all- to get the most out of all the posts ALWAYS CLICK READ MORE
The Main Naviagtion Bar Breakdown:
- Home- self-explanatory
- Services- Styling Services Available
- Contact- Contact us with all questions, comments, and concerns
The Sub Navigation Bar Breakdown:
- Fashion: All things fashion including Luxe List, What to Wear, For Curvy Girls, and Fashion Week Updates
- Beauty Bubble: Skincare, Hair Chronicles, Makeup, Perfume
- Style Files: Celebrity Looks and coming soon Street Style
- What I Wore: My outfit posts
- Men’s Style: All things related to Men’s Fashion (Thanks Rob)
- HGB News: All things non fashion related- Motivation Monday, Munchies, Exclusives, etc.
- Collaborate: Ways to work with Her Goody Bag: sponsors, advertisers, giveaways
- Blogroll: Some of my favorite blogs
- Networks: All of my affiliate networks and sites
I hope you love the new site as much as I do! Until next time…