Father’s Day is quickly approaching and if you are anything like me then you have yet to go shopping. Whether you need a gift for your husband, father, brother, friend, or significant other, one, or all, of these five items is guaranteed to put a smile on their face. So check out the list below!
1. Tickets to a sports game- Baseball anyone? Since it is baseball season and most men like all types of sports get them two tickets to a game. You could be the lucky person they bring along, or they can go with a friend. You could also see about purchasing advance tickets for their favorite sports team for the upcoming season. Also to throw in a little extra you sports apparel is always a plus! So pick up a t-shirt, hat, or some memorabilia.
2. Concert Tickets- Men love to be entertained! Get them a pair of tickets to see their favorite artists up close and personal. If their favorite artist does not have a show coming up try putting together a little music box, maybe a collection of music that they love. It could be old records, CDs or DVDs. You know what the men in your life would appreciate it. Listen out for their favorite pandora station to get ideas! (My bf loves Billy Joel lol hence the picture)
3. Day at the Spa- Who says that men do not like to be pampered? Book your favorite guy a 1-hour massage at a local spa to help him really relax from his daily duties. I’m sure they would be very appreciative. If you want throw in a facial (without extractions because they hurt) to give them the total pampering experience.
4. Fitness Membership- Have the men in your life mentioned taking a Crossfit class, boxing, or getting a personal trainer? Help them with their health goals and purchase a one-month membership to a gym of their interest or classes/training sessions to help them get in shape or stay in shape. You could also buy them accessories for an at home gym-not saying buy a treadmill, but the P90X DVD may work with a pull up bar and the Perfect Pushup (Only purchase this if they mentioned it…If not they may think you are trying to say they are overweight and we don’t want that to happen). To put the icing on the cake, purchase some workout gear with the Dri-Fit technology. They will love you for it.
5. Books! Help them build or maintain their intellectual capacity. Look up their favorite authors or find books on topics that they may have mentioned or showed interest in. You could purchase the actual book or if he’s more the digital type, purchase ebooks.
This list is not your traditional list but we have those items covered too!
3. Electronic Gadgets
7. BBQ accessories and cutlery
10. Games for a game system
Check out these websites for more gift ideas