This week’s Thristy Thursday drink features Midori. Midori is actually a great drink. It is a melon liqueur and has a very sweet/fruity taste. Don’t let the green color scare you away. The first time I had it was at Shecky’s Girl’s Night Out a few years ago. With all of that said I bring to you the Berry Bliss.
Source: The Midori Berry Bliss is a spirited, flavorful punch that is perfect for summer parties. Its bright green color adds a flair to any festivity, and the mix of melon, vanilla, raspberry, and pineapple is a taste that will please any palate.If you’re going to freeze an ice ring that fits inside your punch bowl, you may also want to add a few strawberries and other seasonal berries to the water for a fun, floating effect.
Prep Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 6 minutes
Yield: 1 Punch Bowl
- 1.5 parts Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1 part Vanilla Vodka
- 1/2 part Skyy Raspberry Infusions
- Splash of Pineapple juice
- Splash of soda water
- Garnish: Strawberry slices
- Fill a punch bowl half way with ice.
- Add Midori, Vanilla Vodka, Skyy Raspberry Infusions, pineapple juice and a splash of soda water.
- Garnish with strawberry slices.
To keep with the melon theme, I found a few great melon inspired items. Take a look