Black Friday is only a few days away and while many stores will be opened on Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday will still be the biggest shopping day of the year. So here are a list of stores and deals that you can find the great deals. Remember my post about how to prepare for shopping on Black Friday? Well if not here are my 5 Tips to help with the madness on Black Friday.
So I’ve compiled a list of some of the biggest deals for Black Friday. Get your lists together. This is the best time to get your Christmas gifts and a few presents for yourself
- H&M up to 70% off. Shop now through 11/30. They have items starting at $5. If you are one of the first 100 in the stores, then you have a chance to win $300 with the H&M scratch off.
- ASOS up to 70% off on sale items. 20% mark down with the Code: GIMME20 (Use now through Monday)
- Gap enjoy 60% off for the entire family
- Aldo– 50% off on all shoes (full price only)
- Mango up to 30% off
- Nasty Gal– The Perfect 10! Up to 50% off
- Old Navy will open Thursday at 7pm. The first 500 people on line will have a chance to win 1 million dollars
- Banana Republic has “exceptional savings” for Black Friday
- Forever 21 has pre-Black Friday deals with up to 50% off of select items. Black Friday items will start at $3
- New York and Company has 50% off of everything for their pre-Black Friday Sale and the door busters on Black Friday are insane. You can get up to $70 of
- BCBGMAXAZRIA 60% off
- 6pm has up to 75% off of select items
- Express has the ultimate passbook of savings for Black Friday
Department Stores– Many department stores are opening Thursday evening at 8pm. Click the links to see all of the deals and door busters
- Macy’s- 60% off select designer coats and more- Macy’s Black Friday Ad
- jc penney- Women’s boots starting at $19.99 60% off sweaters- jc penney Black Friday Ad
- Kohl’s- Get a preview of the great deals that Kohl’s has to offer Kohl’s Black Friday Ad
- Sephora has great deals like limited edition products for $10 from Josie Maran, Bare Minerals, Lorac and More. Get the full run down over at Temptalia
- MAC is releasing the Hautecore lipstick which is described as a true matte black. Check out swatches from Temptalia
- OCC releases Stained Gloss called “Little Black Dress” (How cute is that name?) If you spend over $75 with OCC you will get the LBD lip stain for free
- Sneak Peek of Stila Cosmetics Black Friday Sale
Tech and Gaming
- Best Buy– iPads, phones, TVs and more. Take advantage of the door busters!
- Radio Shack– great holiday deals for the tech lover
- Game Stop Xbox One, PS4? well take advantage of the deals!
Drug Stores and “Super Stores”