Black Friday is only a few days away and while many stores will be opened on Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday will still be the biggest shopping day of the year. So here are a list of stores and deals that you can find the great deals. Remember my post about how to prepare for shopping on Black Friday? Well if not here are my 5 Tips to help with the madness on Black Friday.
So I’ve compiled a list of some of the biggest deals for Black Friday. Get your lists together. This is the best time to get your Christmas gifts and a few presents for yourself
- H&M up to 70% off. Shop now through 11/30. They have items starting at $5. If you are one of the first 100 in the stores, then you have a chance to win $300 with the H&M scratch off.
- ASOS up to 70% off on sale items. 20% mark down with the Code: GIMME20 (Use now through Monday)
- Gap enjoy 60% off for the entire family
- Aldo- 50% off on all shoes (full price only)
- Mango up to 30% off
- Nasty Gal- The Perfect 10! Up to 50% off
- Old Navy will open Thursday at 7pm. The first 500 people on line will have a chance to win 1 million dollars
- Banana Republic has “exceptional savings” for Black Friday
- Forever 21 has pre-Black Friday deals with up to 50% off of select items. Black Friday items will start at $3
- New York and Company has 50% off of everything for their pre-Black Friday Sale and the door busters on Black Friday are insane. You can get up to $70 of
- BCBGMAXAZRIA 60% off
- 6pm has up to 75% off of select items
- Express has the ultimate passbook of savings for Black Friday
Department Stores- Many department stores are opening Thursday evening at 8pm. Click the links to see all of the deals and door busters
- Macy’s- 60% off select designer coats and more- Macy’s Black Friday Ad
- jc penney- Women’s boots starting at $19.99 60% off sweaters- jc penney Black Friday Ad
- Kohl’s- Get a preview of the great deals that Kohl’s has to offer Kohl’s Black Friday Ad
- Sephora has great deals like limited edition products for $10 from Josie Maran, Bare Minerals, Lorac and More. Get the full run down over at Temptalia
- MAC is releasing the Hautecore lipstick which is described as a true matte black. Check out swatches from Temptalia
- OCC releases Stained Gloss called “Little Black Dress” (How cute is that name?) If you spend over $75 with OCC you will get the LBD lip stain for free
- Sneak Peek of Stila Cosmetics Black Friday Sale
Tech and Gaming
- Best Buy- iPads, phones, TVs and more. Take advantage of the door busters!
- Radio Shack- great holiday deals for the tech lover
- Game Stop Xbox One, PS4? well take advantage of the deals!
Drug Stores and “Super Stores”