I’m here with my review of the Herbal Essences Naked Collection Volumizing Kit. Below you will see my video but just a review of what the Naked Collection Volumizing Kit has:
Naked Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
- Restores hair’s natural body.
- Made with zero heavy residues, dyes, and parabens.
- Light weight shampoo provides a clean luscious bounce.
- Conditioner keeps hair detangled, nourished, and maintains full volume.
Naked Volume Dry Shampoo
- Great for days when you don’t have time to wash your hair.
- Refreshes your look for lightweight, clean hair — even on days when you don’t wash.
- The natural tapioca formula absorbs excess oil and transforms lifeless, oily hair into fresh hair.
- Delights senses with the crisp essence of citrus and mint.
- How to use: Gently spray on and work into roots, brush out as desired.
Naked Volumizing Souffle
- Weightless, volumizing styler gives you a lift for fullness that lasts.
- Delights the senses with a boost of grapefruit and mint.
- How to use: Gently work mousse through wet hair for volume.
Check out my video with my results
I did not use the soufflé (mousse) because my hair has been straight for the last few weeks and I only use mousse when I am wearing curls. I used the shampoo, conditioner, and dry shampoo. The shampoo is a great for clarifying, but what is great about it is that it is not drying. The shampoo did not leave my hair hard like some clarifying shampoos. The conditioner was very moisturizing. It was easy to detangle my crazy hair since I am in the process of transitioning to texlaxed/texturized hair. My hair was very soft and my hairdresser was able to roller set my hair with ease. The dry shampoo is something that I just recently started using a few months ago. The dry shampoo removed a lot of the oil buildup and gave my hair more life and bounce. I think the volumizing kit gave me great results. My hair had lots of body and movement. It was very moisturized and I was very pleased with my results.
Recommendation: 4/5 I would recommend this kit. I would not use the shampoo each week because it is clarifying, but it works great and the conditioner is very moisturizing.
Disclaimer: The thoughts in this post are my honest opinions. The Walmart gift card to purchase these products was provided by Herbal Essences.