Christmas and New Years Eve are right around the corner, so you know what we need…FABULOUS HAIR. Yes you know I am always switching up my hairstyle, but over the last few months I’ve been giving my hair a break from the braids and weaves. I am somewhat of a product junkie and I love trying new things, so I was excited when I was contacted to try out the new Herbal Essence Volume Kit. I just received my kit in the mail so I will have a review for you about these products in 2014 (omg that feels weird). Take a look at what you can expect from this new collection.
My Ordering Process
It was super easy ordering the collection from Walmart. I went directly to this link here and placed my order on Sunday and was scheduled to receive my products on December 23, 2013. My order shipped Monday and was delivered on Tuesday! I did regular delivery as well so I was very pleased with the delivery process.
Naked Collection Volume Kit
- Kit includes Naked Volume Shampoo, Conditioner, Volumizing Soufflé, Flexible Hold Spritzer and Dry Shampoo.
- Everything you need for irresistible volume!
- Online-only offer.
- Limited-edition kit, available while supplies last.
- Get it first HERE
- Your chance to be the first to try Herbal Essences Naked!
Naked Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
- Restores hair’s natural body.
- Made with zero heavy residues, dyes, and parabens.
- Light weight shampoo provides a clean luscious bounce.
- Conditioner keeps hair detangled, nourished, and maintains full volume.
Naked Volume Dry Shampoo
- Great for days when you don’t have time to wash your hair.
- Refreshes your look for lightweight, clean hair — even on days when you don’t wash.
- The natural tapioca formula absorbs excess oil and transforms lifeless, oily hair into fresh hair.
- Delights senses with the crisp essence of citrus and mint.
- How to use: Gently spray on and work into roots, brush out as desired.
Naked Volumizing Souffle
- Weightless, volumizing styler gives you a lift for fullness that lasts.
- Delights the senses with a boost of grapefruit and mint.
- How to use: Gently work mousse through wet hair for volume.
“The Volume collection lets you bare your softest hair! It has an invigorating blend of white grapefruit and mint extracts. It contains zero dyes to leave your hair naturally clean and full of irresistible volume.”
I love when my hair has lots of volume. That’s one of the main reasons I am not bone straight relaxing my hair any longer. My hair used to be flat and dry a few days after a wash, but now that my hair is much thicker it holds the volume, so I cannot wait to see my results after I use this product.
The products do not contain any parabens, heavy residues, or dyes, but they do contain sulfates.