I’m back with another outfit post for you guys! The weather has been pretty nice. I haven’t worn my heavy winter coat in about two weeks and that’s major. So for spring I love incorporating as much color in my looks as possible. During the winter months I tend to wear a lot of black, grey, and other dark colors. So any chance I get to add a little color I’m all over it.
For this look I wore a pair of green skinny jeans, a cream silk blouse, and multicolored pumps. I wanted to bring the other colors out of the pump so I paired them with the green skinny jeans. These pumps are so versatile because of all of the colors and can be worn with just about anything.
What I Wore
- Green Skinny Jeans via Sears
- Cream silk blouse- Tommy Hilfiger via Macy’s
- Cognac belt with gold buckle- Thrifted
- Printed Pumps- Prabal Gurung via Target
- Necklace- Charming Charlies