This for the up and coming fashion and accessory designers in the NYC Area.
Via the Design Entrepreneurs website
ARE YOU A TALENTED FASHION DESIGNER WHO IS:
- Determined to master the day-to-day running of a fashion business?
- Looking for rigorous business training from proven industry experts?
- Seeking to distinguish yourself from your creative peers?
- Interested in opportunities to network with fashion leaders?
- Ready to take your business to the next level?
Apply for the Design Entrepreneurs Program by March 31, 2013
Design Entrepreneurs NYC is a free, intensive “mini-MBA” program for emerging NYC fashion designers. Created by the Fashion Institute of Technology in partnership with the New York City Economic Development Corporation, the program equips select designers with the skills needed to successfully run a fashion label, including marketing, operations, and financial management. With the help of industry experts, each participant writes and/or refines a business plan, and participants who successfully complete the program have the opportunity to present their plans to and receive feedback from a panel of influential fashion leaders.
The program begins May 30, 2013 and runs over the course of the summer. For more details about the program click here