So I have a style rule that I abide by at least 75% of the time ( I need to do better). That rule is if I can’t get at least three different looks from an item I am considering purchasing then I can’t buy it. Sometimes when I’m in the store in my mind I’m like ok I can pair this with these shoes, these pants, and this jacket, but in all reality it doesn’t happen. In the April issue of Glamour Magazine the article “10 Things We Should All Know About Style” says that we wear less than 25% of things that we own. So instead of letting the other 75% collect dust, let us make the most out of it!

Clare Vivier clutch

Some people consider this print trendy, I consider this a classic. It won’t ever go out of style in my opinion because it can add so much to your look. Leopard print makes women feel sexy and women will always want to feel that way. It is also versatile because it is practically a neutral. It goes with just about everything and can be worn for just about any occasion.

So here are the 5 ways that you can rock a leopard print clutch. Click any of the images for product details!

Look #1- Pair the clutch with an all white dress or even an all white suit

Classic Combination: Leopard and White

Look #2- Meeting the girls for brunch, pair your boy friend jeans with a white blouse, red booties and the leopard print clutch

The Leopard Clutch and Boyfriend Jeans

Look #3- The LBD and leopard go like peanut butter and jelly. This is the classic combination with a touch of red

Leopard and The Little Black Dress

Look #4- Go bright and go bold! Leopard print goes great with jewel tones! Try it with emerald, mustard, or raspberry

Leopard Print and Bold Colors

Look #5- This is a full-proof and safe way for you to mix prints. Leopard print and stripes sound odd but they compliment each other

Leopard and Stripes

I hope these suggestions are helpful! How would you rock this clutch?


  1. Awesome!! Thank you for your helpful suggestion. I would love to wear this trendy clutch with black dress.

Speak Your Mind